Location: United States (Remote)
Position Type: Full-Time Employment
Cequence Security provides enterprises with an ML-based application security platform that detects and stops sophisticated threats targeting public-facing web and API applications. Our products enable large enterprises to discover and classify their public-facing APIs for security risks, detect active attacks and threats on those APIs from malicious users, and protect the APIs from detected threats.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive Product-led Growth (PLG) for our API Security solution. In this role, you will drive product requirements, roadmap, and execution for product-led growth features of our products. You will own feature definition, defining the user experience, timely product execution, and rapid rollout to customers. As a Senior Product Manager, you are expected to excel in a fast-paced environment to succeed in a rapidly growing API security market. You are expected to show high judgment and prioritize based on the most strategic value for the business.
- You will get the opportunity to build, and scale Product Led Growth for API Security from the ground up.
- Lead company-wide efforts to build consistent frameworks, measurement systems, reporting, processes, and tooling required for driving a PLG motion for API Security
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams on competing with incumbent and new API security competitors
- Work with customers and prospects on their usage and adoption of API Security
- Minimize friction during the trial process to drive customers to an Aha! moment within minutes of onboarding
- Drive documentation, in-product wizards, and onboarding tutorials to enable frictionless customer acquisition
- Leverage existing users to attract new prospects
- Put together a pricing strategy for PLG driven customer acquisition.
- 5+ years of product management experience (roadmap planning, release planning, information gathering for use cases, competitive analyses, writing whitepapers or blogs, and a strong ability to explain technical concepts at both a high-level and low-level)
- 3+ years driving product-led growth for a B2B product (preferably SaaS)
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in any cybersecurity or related market.
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure and/or GCP) and in building SaaS products on any of these cloud platforms.
- Experience with building efficient pricing models for PLG sales motions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Ability to work with development teams, as well as internal and external customers to finalize and document detailed product requirements by feature sets.
- MBA, MS or equivalent entrepreneurial experience.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work in a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!CONTACT US