CQ botDefense Overview in Less Than 5-Minutes
The bad actors behind today’s bot attacks have evolved their skills, making effective bot defense a difficult challenge for Internet-powered organizations. Web application firewalls and other legacy security tools were not designed to easily distinguish between traffic from humans, good bots, and bad bots.
What You’ll learn from our demo:
- How CQAI automatically discovers web, mobile and API-based applications while uncovering threats and vulnerabilities that lead to application infrastructure compromise and/or data loss.
- How CQAI incorporates multi-dimensional analysis to provide a complete view of behavior–going further than that possible with technologies that rely on client context alone.
- How CQ botDefense uses the intelligence generated by CQAI to determine the actual intent of the application transactions, allowing you to take mitigative actions if the intent is malicious.
- How CQ appFirewall takes a new approach, one that uses intelligence and automation to raise the bar far beyond traditional WAF functionality by improving security to the level that it can prevent unknown, or zero-day attacks.
- And lastly, we’ll demo CQ Connect and CQ Insight so you can see how your organization can improve your security operations teams’ productivity and efficiency.
Cequence Security’s innovative Application Security Platform (ASP) takes an intelligence-based approach to protecting your web, mobile and API-based application infrastructure from automated attacks, malicious bots, and exploits.