Location: Americas, Europe (Remote work-from-home contributor)
Role Title: Technical Success Manager (TSM)
Position Type: Full-Time Employment
Cequence Security provides enterprises with an ML-based application security platform that detects and stops sophisticated threats targeting public-facing web and API applications. Our products enable large enterprises to discover and classify their public-facing APIs for security risks, detect active attacks and threats on those APIs from malicious users, and protect the APIs from detected threats.
As a Technical Success Manager (TSM) you will be the customer’s source of truth for everything related to Cequence Security. Your deep understanding of the Cequence Security platform, along with your strong partnerships across all the customer support teams, will ensure the customer is getting the best experience. You will be supporting the customer’s journey through proactive and prescriptive guidance to ensure the value realization of their investment. Whether it is a review of the technical architecture, a plan to address the customer’s changing needs, new deployments, or providing feedback on Cequence Security features or functionality – as a TSM you will know the answer or will engage the right people who do.
In addition to the traditional TSM responsibilities, you will be part of the early Customer Success team that is defining and building the foundation for Cequence success. You will work closely with the Account team to own and manage relationships for several designated customers assigned to you by overseeing their overall support experience and collaborating closely with customer stakeholders, Technical Support, Product and Engineering teams.
- Responsible for providing best-in-class onboarding, training, and strengthening overall product adoption and engagement with our top-tier enterprise customers.
- Ensure that the Customers are realizing maximum value from their Cequence platform to achieve business needs and security objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Customer, define success plan with deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer Operational areas.
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals.
- Drive adoption of Cequence Security products – using data and provide insights and share the best practices and progress from baseline through the maturity curve.
- Identify Customer risk, and work with extended Cequence team to create an execute on “get well” plans.
- Be the voice of customer internally at Cequence Security.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- 10+ years relevant work experience.
- Passion for customer success.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster partnership.
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of Cequence Security product capabilities and related Software as a Service technologies.
- Understanding of typical enterprise IT integration and security technologies.
- Understanding of networking (firewalls, web application firewalls, etc.), switching, routing and application delivery products (load balancers, proxies, caches, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and effectively manage expectations.
- Existing knowledge of Cloud services, offerings, and security.
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders.
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meeting and workshops.
- Proven experience with accounts planning and customer success plans.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work in a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!