Cequence Security provides enterprises with an AI-powered, container-based software platform that stops sophisticated bot attacks targeted at web and API applications, causing business logic abuse, and exploitation attacks on application vulnerabilities. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars each year in account take over fraud, stolen credentials and other forms of breaches. This platform can be deployed within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service.
We have development centers in Sunnyvale, CA and Cincinnati, OH.
Senior Software Engineer Position Overview
As a member of an Agile team, participate in the design, analysis, coding, testing, debugging, maintenance and documentation of Cequence products.
- Enhance the product by designing and developing features
- Analyze and evaluate technologies to further improve the product
- Mentor junior developers and provide direction
- Plan and assist in load, capacity, and performance testing
- Assist in requirements creation by working with the product manager and other developers
- Assist customers with production support
- Contribute to architectural reviews
- Provides thought leadership
- Help define and refine the Product roadmap
- Enjoy the thrill of early stage startups with desire to shape an early stage product
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and open environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly desirable to have experience in Spark and Hadoop ecosystem
- Highly desirable to have experience working in Relational Databases and NoSQL datastores
- Highly desirable to have experience using Spring, Maven, Bash, Git, Jenkins, Ansible
- Highly desirable to have experience with cloud related technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Terraform, etc.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in designing and building applications and products
- Experience working with a distributed development team using Agile Scrum Methodology
- Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with a team
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!