Cequence Security protects consumer facing web applications and APIs at large enterprises from a variety of threats. The Cequence API security platform prevents online fraud, business logic attacks, exploits and sensitive data exposure for enterprise customers in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries. Our API security platform is the only solution on the market that unifies runtime API visibility, security risk monitoring, and patented behavioral fingerprint-based threat prevention to consistently detect and prevent ever evolving online attacks. The platform requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly as a SaaS, in the data center or the cloud. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars in fraud, loss of revenue, brand damage, etc. Cequence’s differentiated approach to application security requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service. Various Fortune 500 companies in finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries are protecting their revenue generating applications, using Cequence Security.
Full Stack Engineer
As a Full Stack Engineer at Cequence Security, you will be responsible for developing and working on back-end and front-end components of our products. A major responsibility of your role will be to design and develop new product ideas and features from conception to final implementation and end to end. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
There are multiple openings for Full Stack Engineers in both our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters and our Cincinnati, OH development center.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience (UX), Product Architects to understand requirements for software development in an Agile environment.
- Implement front-end and back-end business logic for new features.
- Design and develop RESTful services and APIs for internal and external consumption.
- Work within an Agile workflow to organize tasks and collaborate with other team members (Jira).
- Work in a Test-Driven Development environment focused on producing reliable, well-documented production code.
- Embrace and institute best practices and coding standards (e.g. code reviews, logging and instrumentation, static/dynamic code analysis, code coverage, unit, integration tests) within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or another relevant field.
- Expert level experience with programming languages Java/Scala/Kotlin/Python etc.
- Expert level experience in software design and API development using Java, JS, HTML5 etc. Great understanding of MV patterns.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.
- Experience with Cloud services such as AWS EC2, EMR, EKS etc is a plus.
- Experience with working in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Kafka, Apache Spark is a plus.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!