Cequence Security protects public facing web applications and APIs at large enterprises from automated bot attacks and business logic abuse that can lead to fraud and data loss. The Cequence API security platform prevents online fraud, business logic attacks, exploits and sensitive data exposure for enterprise customers in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries. Our API security platform is the only solution on the market that unifies runtime API visibility, security risk monitoring, and patented behavioral fingerprint-based threat prevention to consistently detect and prevent ever evolving online attacks. The platform requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly as a SaaS, in the data center or the cloud. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars in fraud, loss of revenue, brand damage, etc. Cequence’s differentiated approach to application security requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries.
Cloud Engineer Position Overview
As a Cloud Engineer, you will apply your passion for building and managing resilient applications and infrastructure at scale to our Application Security Platform SaaS product. In addition to development, implementation, optimization, and maintenance of the SaaS product, you will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, building the core product in the cloud infrastructure, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure. We are looking for individuals who would not only help us develop and operate the SaaS services, but automate the workflows for repeatable and seamless operation.
Americas: Sunnyvale, CA and Cincinnati, OH
Remote work-from-home contributor
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to develop our SaaS product.
- Supporting the infrastructure and application for the SaaS offering.
- Developing tools to help operate and enhance the infrastructure.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Developing SaaS product in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Reviewing current setup and providing recommendations for improvements.
- At least 3 years of knowledge in working with Cloud services and a passion for designing, building and managing resilient applications and infrastructure at scale.
- Expert knowledge of AWS including AWS EC2, EKS, Route53, VPC is required. Experience with other cloud providers such as GCP, Azure will be considered.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (e.g., Pulumi, Terraform, or AWS CDK) and CI/CD pipeline tools (e.g., Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience with various Linux based operating systems.
- Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Kafka expertise is a plus.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!