About Cequence Security
Cequence Security, the pioneer of Unified API Protection, provides the only solution that unifies API discovery, inventory tracking, risk analysis and native mitigation with proven, real-time threat protection against ever-evolving API attacks. Cequence Security protects more than 2 billion user accounts across our Fortune 500 customers.
Cloud Engineer Position Overview
As a Cloud Engineer, you will apply your passion for building and managing resilient applications and infrastructure at scale to our Application Security Platform SaaS product. In addition to development, implementation, optimization, and maintenance of the SaaS product, you will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, building the core product in the cloud infrastructure, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure. We are looking for individuals who would not only help us develop and operate the SaaS services, but automate the workflows for repeatable and seamless operation.
Americas: Sunnyvale, CA and Cincinnati, OH
Remote work-from-home contributor
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to develop our SaaS product.
- Supporting the infrastructure and application for the SaaS offering.
- Developing tools to help operate and enhance the infrastructure.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Developing SaaS product in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Reviewing current setup and providing recommendations for improvements.
- At least 3 years of knowledge in working with Cloud services and a passion for designing, building and managing resilient applications and infrastructure at scale.
- Expert knowledge of AWS including AWS EC2, EKS, Route53, VPC is required. Experience with other cloud providers such as GCP, Azure will be considered.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (e.g., Pulumi, Terraform, or AWS CDK) and CI/CD pipeline tools (e.g., Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience with various Linux based operating systems.
- Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Kafka expertise is a plus.
Salary Range 110-160k USD
The salary range represents the low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for Cequence Security employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, commissions, stock options, unlimited Paid Time Off, and other benefits not listed.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!CONTACT US