Cequence Security provides enterprises with an ML-based application security platform that detects and stops sophisticated threats targeting public-facing web and API applications. Our products enable large enterprises to discover and classify their public-facing APIs for security risks, detect active attacks and threats on those APIs from malicious users, and protect the APIs from detected threats. Our products enable some of the largest financial, retail, and social media organizations discover and protect their public-facing APIs.
Software QA Engineer Position
- Operate manual and automated testing on multiple products
- Drive QA deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Automate test cases and expand regression suite
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports
- Record all test results for each test suite and provide a high-level summary for areas tested
- Team-oriented, highly motivated, and self-starting
- 4+ years of experience in QA testing and automation
- Hands on experience and proficiency in Linux/Unix systems
- Experince with AWS/GCP, kubernetes is highly desirable
- Knowledge of test management tools such as Jira, Confluence and Zephyr
- Hands-on experience with test driven development and experience in developing test plans and test cases
- Sound understanding of development processes and working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!