The year is almost over, but there is always more to learn about API security best practices!
That’s why we’re hosting not one but two special events this December for organizations looking to learn more about the threat landscape and take the next steps in their API protection journey.
Avatar: The Way of Water Premiere
Bay Area locals are invited to join Cequence for an exclusive premiere of Avatar: The Way of Water on Thursday, December 15th — one day before the general release.
We hope you’ll join us for this adventure-packed sequel and discover a world of Unified API Protection along the way. Enjoy popcorn and a soda as you network with other security professionals are on us, too 🍿! Seats are limited so be sure to register today.
Thursday, December 15th, 2022 @ 3:00 PM PT
Century Great Mall 20 XD and ScreenX
1010 Great Mall Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035
API Security Webinar Marathon
If you can’t join us in person, we’ve still got you covered. Starting Monday, December 12, through Friday, December 16, we’re running the Cequence API Security Webinar Marathon that you can enjoy from anywhere in the world and still have a chance at a trip to the movies covered by Cequence .
During the marathon, we’ll be giving away 100 movie e-gift cards (value of $50) for you to spend on movie tickets and snacks this holiday season.
Don’t miss out, register today and attend a session!
Webinar Marathon Schedule
- Unified API Protection: Know the Unknown, Protect the Unprotected
Monday, December 12, 2022, 8:00 AM PST
- Avoiding the Top 5 API Authentication Pitfalls
Monday, December 12, 2022, 11:00 AM PST
- Protect Your APIs by Finding Attacker-Facing Resources
Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 8:00 AM PST
- Do you Know What Information Your APIs are Leaking?
Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 11:00 AM PST
- Continuous Visibility, Monitoring and Protection of your Mission-Critical APIs
Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 8:00 AM PST
- Understanding API Security Challenges and How to Solve Them
Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 11:00 AM PST
- Automated Attack Protection for APIs
Thursday, December 15, 2022, 8:00 AM PST
- 6 Stages Required for API Protection
Thursday, December 15, 2022, 11:00 AM PST
- API Protection Report: First Half 2022 Findings
Friday, December 16, 2022, 8:00 AM PST
- Predictive Crawling to Protect Your Attacker-Facing APIs
Friday, December 16, 2022, 11:00 AM PST
Never miss an update!