As we bid farewell to an eventful year, we are excited to recap the strides we’ve made in enhancing our products to further strengthen your API security. In 2023, we’ve focused on the key themes that directly impact you:
- Usability Improvements and Eliminating Friction: Your experience with our products matters, and we’ve dedicated efforts to make them more user-friendly and streamlined.
- Product Innovation: We’re thrilled to introduce cutting-edge features, including the new API Security Testing module and the integration of Generative AI capabilities.
- Operational Efficiency: Our commitment to operational excellence led to the release of many new capabilities, including Zero-code Security Automation with integrations to hundreds of third-party apps, improved dashboard functionality, and advanced threat detection powered by programmable pivots.
Notably, our emphasis on integrations has expanded our capabilities, offering passive integrations for leading API gateways, CDNs, service meshes, and proxies. We also became the first API Security vendor to launch our offering on the HPE GreenLake Marketplace.
These advancements have been made possible by your invaluable feedback. Thank you for entrusting us with your security needs – we look forward to continued innovation and collaboration in the coming year.
- Improved operational efficiency of security teams with customizable discovery and classification algorithms that offer enhanced API discovery control.
- Usability improvements track discovery information across hundreds or even thousands of domains owned by an organization with out-of-the-box reporting.
- The new API Sentinel Security Testing module allows security and app-dev teams to instantly test their pre-production APIs using the sample risk criteria and compliance rules evaluated for their production APIs.
- Significant summary dashboard usability improvements and out-of-the-box report generation, providing organizations instant visibility across their API inventory.
- Improved operational efficiency of security and app-dev teams with addition of alerting to third-party apps like Jira and Slack and the ability to create test plans in minutes, customize them, and run them without depending on developer toolchains.
API Spartan (formerly known as Bot Defense)
- New Fraud Prevention module enables organizations to detect and stop online fraud targeting their APIs.
- Improved SOC teams’ operational efficiency with enhanced threat protection capabilities that automatically update policies based on dynamically learnt criteria and attack confidence scores.
With these enhancements, Cequence has established itself as the market leader in API security, uniquely enabling organizations to discover their entire API attack surface, inventory all external and internal APIs, and natively mitigate the threats and attacks targeting their APIs.
Looking forward, we’re well into our partnership with the Microsoft Copilot team that was announced in November, 2023. Cequence is the first and only vendor creating an API security-specific plugin for Copilot. This is super exciting, this plugin will supplement Microsoft’s global threat intelligence comprising 65 trillion daily signals with Cequence’s unique API security threat intelligence, enabling customers to investigate and remediate API security incidents much faster.
Never miss an update!