Cequence Security protects consumer facing web applications and APIs at large enterprises from a variety of threats. The Cequence API security platform prevents online fraud, business logic attacks, exploits and sensitive data exposure for enterprise customers in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries. Our API security platform is the only solution on the market that unifies runtime API visibility, security risk monitoring, and patented behavioral fingerprint-based threat prevention to consistently detect and prevent ever evolving online attacks. The platform requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly as a SaaS, in the data center or the cloud. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars in fraud, loss of revenue, brand damage, etc. Cequence’s differentiated approach to application security requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service. Various Fortune 500 companies in finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries are protecting their revenue generating applications, using Cequence Security.
UI Engineer Position Overview
As a UI Engineer at Cequence Security, you will play a key role in ensuring that the products we bring to market provide a delightful user experience to our customers. We envision this candidate to be an experienced frontend developer who is well-versed in web development using technologies such as React or Angular, and has created high-performance, visually captive UIs for technology products. In this role, you will work with a passionate team of application security experts, and on cutting edge technology that is shaping the future of application security.
There are multiple openings for UI Engineers in both our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters and our Cincinnati, OH development center.
- Work on existing code bases to contribute feature requests in Angular and React and relevant framework/libraries, HTML, CSS.
- Communicate with product management and UX designers to collaborate on UI requirements.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user’s needs.
- Work within an Agile workflow to organize tasks and collaborate with other team members (Jira).
- Work in a Test-Driven Development environment focused on producing reliable, well-documented production code.
- Document application functionality, requirements, and procedures to leave application code easier for future developers to use.
- Develop techniques such as A/B testing to produce scalable feedback.
- Able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment, with a forward-thinking mindset.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant job experience.
- Advanced skills with HTML, CSS, and React.
- Experience with Git and version control software (e.g. Github, Bitbucket).
- Experience with documenting and collaborating tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- UI/UX Design skills are a bonus.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and containerized computing.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!CONTACT US