About Cequence Security
Cequence Security, the pioneer of Unified API Protection, provides the only solution that unifies API discovery, inventory tracking, risk analysis and native mitigation with proven, real-time threat protection against ever-evolving API attacks. Cequence Security protects more than 2 billion user accounts across our Fortune 500 customers.
Site Reliability Engineer Position Overview
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for operating our SaaS solution. You will be responsible for its availability, performance, monitoring, compliance and all other aspects commonly applicable for a SaaS solution. We are looking for individuals who would not only help us operate the SaaS services, but automate the workflows for repeatable and seamless operation.
There are multiple openings for the Site Reliability Engineers in both our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters and our Cincinnati, OH development center.
- Maintain and operate our SaaS service with high availability.
- Automate the various operation workflows.
- Provide process improvements through automation.
- Work on reducing the mean time to resolution.
- Conduct post-mortems of incidents and customer escalations.
- Manage, monitor and report the SLOs, SLAs.
- Build systems to improve the efficiency for SaaS in terms of cost and people.
- Expert level experience with various Linux based operating systems.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and virtualization technologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with high-availability operations management, including deployment automation and rollback strategies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with application and service monitoring tools and techniques.
- Passion for designing, building and managing resilient applications and infrastructure at scale.
- Experience with ‘Infrastructure as Code’ frameworks such as Ansible,Terraform, Pulumi, aws-cdk, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline such as Jenkins, Gitlab is a plus.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kafka is a plus.
Salary Range 120-205k USD
The salary range represents the low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for Cequence Security employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, commissions, stock options, unlimited Paid Time Off, and other benefits not listed.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!CONTACT US