About Cequence Security
Cequence Security, the pioneer of Unified API Protection, provides the only solution that unifies API discovery, inventory tracking, risk analysis and native mitigation with proven, real-time threat protection against ever-evolving API attacks. Cequence Security protects more than 2 billion user accounts across our Fortune 500 customers.
Location: United States (Remote)
Position Type: Full-Time Employment
Industry: Cyber Security
Full Stack Engineer – React & NodeJS Position Overview
As a Full Stack Engineer – React & NodeJS at Cequence Security, you will be responsible for developing and working on back-end and front-end components of our products. A major responsibility of your role will be to design and develop new product ideas and features from conception to final implementation and end to end. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience (UX), Product Architects to understand requirements for software development in an Agile environment.
- Implement front-end and back-end business logic for new features.
- Work in a Test-Driven Development environment focused on producing reliable, well-documented production code.
- Work on existing code bases to contribute feature requests in React and relevant framework/libraries, HTML, CSS.
- Design and develop RESTful services and APIs for internal and external consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or another relevant field.
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda / serverless environments is a plus
- Experience with working in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Salary Range 120-180k USD
The salary range represents the low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for Cequence Security employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, commissions, stock options, unlimited Paid Time Off, and other benefits not listed.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!CONTACT US