About Cequence Security
Cequence Security, the pioneer of Unified API Protection, provides the only solution that unifies API discovery, inventory tracking, risk analysis and native mitigation with proven, real-time threat protection against ever-evolving API attacks. Cequence Security protects more than 2 billion user accounts across our Fortune 500 customers.
Profile and Responsibilities
- Have 4+ yrs of experience in devops role.
- Comprehensive experience with AWS or GCP including a solid understanding of CI/CD, Amazon S3, EC2, IAM, CloudFormation and Route 53
- Deep troubleshooting skills that involves analysis of logs, traffic trace, configuration data, automation tools to resolve issues until end-to-end systems are functioning.
- As a DevOps Engineer, building, deploying, and maintaining our cloud environment will be your day-to-day focus.
- Automation is a part of your daily functions, so thorough familiarity with Unix Bourne shell scripting and other languages such as Python is a critical survival skill.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with building and deploying monitoring solutions like Prometheus, Kibana.
- Interacting with the Engineering for supporting/maintaining/designing backend infrastructure for product support
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef, Ansible, or Puppet in production environments with many nodes.
- Knowledgeable about security and networking
- Experience with restful services, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems, cloud system (AWS) and micro-services.
- Strong mission to put pro-active solutions in place to prevent future problems, and automate processes so that engineers can self-service their operational requirements.
Salary Range 120-180k USD
The salary range represents the low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for Cequence Security employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, commissions, stock options, unlimited Paid Time Off, and other benefits not listed.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!CONTACT US