Cequence Security protects consumer facing web applications and APIs at large enterprises from a variety of threats. The Cequence API security platform prevents online fraud, business logic attacks, exploits and sensitive data exposure for enterprise customers in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries. Our API security platform is the only solution on the market that unifies runtime API visibility, security risk monitoring, and patented behavioral fingerprint-based threat prevention to consistently detect and prevent ever evolving online attacks. The platform requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly as a SaaS, in the data center or the cloud. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars in fraud, loss of revenue, brand damage, etc. Cequence’s differentiated approach to application security requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service. Various Fortune 500 companies in finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries are protecting their revenue generating applications, using Cequence Security.
As a BDR at Cequence Security, you are the first point of contact with potential customers. Day-to-day tasks would include emailing, social selling, cold calling, and networking with high-level executives that fit our ideal customer profile. BDRs are responsible for lead nurturing with the goal of setting qualified appointments that ultimately convert to closed deals.
Business Development Representative Position
Requirements and Qualification
- BDR or SDR experience (1 year+ preferred)
- Enthusiastic and determined individual with interest in a Sales and/or Marketing
- Interest in High-Tech Sales and Cybersecurity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proficient in Outlook, Outlook Calendar and Zoom
- Familiar with ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Salesforce, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator (preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads that fit our ideal customer profile
- Prospect for introductory meetings via phone calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Engage with decision-makers at Fortune 500 companies (C-Level, Directors, VPs)
- Utilize sales prospecting tools such as ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Reps to facilitate new business
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work in a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!CONTACT US