Cequence Security protects consumer facing web applications and APIs at large enterprises from a variety of threats. Cequence Application Security Platform (ASP) provides run-time visibility, cataloging and risk assessment of the application fabric and protects them business logic attacks and exploits targeting application vulnerabilities. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars in fraud, loss of revenue, brand damage, etc. Cequence’s differentiated approach to application security requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service. Various Fortune 500 companies in finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries are protecting their revenue generating applications, using Cequence Security.
Technical Marketing Engineer Position Overview
As a Senior Technical Marketing Engineer at Cequence Security, you will play a key role in ensuring that the products we bring to market are successful in a variety of customer and partner deployments. We envision this candidate to be a technologist who is passionate about application security, well-versed with leading IaaS and PaaS cloud technologies and enjoys working with customers. In this role, you will work with a passionate team of application security experts, and on cutting edge technology that is shaping the future of application security.
There are multiple openings for Technical Marketing Engineers in both our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters and our Cincinnati, OH development center.
- Create and deliver technical training materials for sales and marketing, including hands-on demos.
- Build and maintain demonstration environments for our security products reflective of various GTM and deployment approaches.
- Build and demonstrate technical integrations with 3rd party technologies and publish solutions collateral that can be leveraged by partners and customers. The candidate must be able to create content including written, presentation, and video form. The topics will range from detailed implementation guides to higher level “how it works” content.
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required including for prospective customers and existing customers.
- Support new product launch activities and assist with sales training, tradeshows and industry conferences.
- Provide assistance for customer or field inquiries, including responding to Technical RFPs, working with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs and engineers.
- Influence technical product direction, providing input about competitive technologies and market changes.
- Translate product capabilities to solve customer use cases.
- Customer and field-facing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical experience with cyber security technologies, including multiple of the following – web application firewalls, bot detection, RASP, firewalls.
- Extensive technical experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure and/or GCP) and their respective security services.
- Prior experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is an added advantage.
- Prior experience as a TME or Sales Engineer.
- Software development or scripting capabilities will be helpful.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!