Cequence Security protects public facing web applications and APIs at large enterprises from automated bot attacks and business logic abuse that can lead to fraud and data loss. The Cequence API security platform prevents online fraud, business logic attacks, exploits and sensitive data exposure for enterprise customers in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries. Our API security platform is the only solution on the market that unifies runtime API visibility, security risk monitoring, and patented behavioral fingerprint-based threat prevention to consistently detect and prevent ever evolving online attacks. The platform requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly as a SaaS, in the data center or the cloud. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars in fraud, loss of revenue, brand damage, etc. Cequence’s differentiated approach to application security requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries.
Senior Technical Success Manager Position Overview
As a TSM you will be the customer’s source of truth for everything related to Cequence Security. Your deep understanding of the Cequence Security platform, along with your strong partnerships across all of customer support teams, will ensure the customer is getting the best experience. You will be supporting the customer’s journey through proactive and prescriptive guidance to ensure value realization of their investment. Whether it’s a review of the technical architecture, a plan to address the customer’s changing needs, or providing feedback on Cequence Security features or functionality – as a TSM you will know the answer, or will engage the right people who do.
In addition to the traditional TSM responsibilities you will be part of the early CS team that is defining and building the foundation for Cequence Customer Success. You will work closely with the Account team to own and manage relationships for a number of designated customers assigned to you by overseeing their overall support experience and collaborating closely with customer stakeholders, Technical Support, Product and Engineering teams.
Americas: Austin, TX
Remote work-from-home contributor
- Responsible for providing best in class on-boarding, training and strengthening overall product adoption and engagement with our top-tier enterprise customers.
- Ensure that the Customers are realizing maximum value from their Cequence platform to achieve business needs and security objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Customer, define success plan with deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer Operational areas.
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals.
- Drive adoption of Cequence Security products – using data and provide insights and share the best practices and progress from baseline through the maturity curve.
- Identify Customer risk, and work with extended Cequence team to create an execute on “get well” plans.
- Be the voice of customer internally at Cequence Security.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- 10+ years relevant work experience.
- Passion for customer success.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster partnership.
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible , and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of Cequence Security product capabilities and related Software as a Service technologies.
- Understanding of typical enterprise IT integration and security technologies.
- Understanding of networking (firewalls, web application firewalls, etc.), switching, routing and application delivery products (load balancers, proxies, caches, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and properly manage expectations.
- Existing knowledge of Cloud services, offerings, and security.
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders.
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meeting and workshops.
- Proven experience with accounts planning and customer success plans.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!