Cequence Security protects consumer facing web applications and APIs at large enterprises from a variety of threats. The Cequence API security platform prevents online fraud, business logic attacks, exploits and sensitive data exposure for enterprise customers in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries. Our API security platform is the only solution on the market that unifies runtime API visibility, security risk monitoring, and patented behavioral fingerprint-based threat prevention to consistently detect and prevent ever evolving online attacks. The platform requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly as a SaaS, in the data center or the cloud. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars in fraud, loss of revenue, brand damage, etc. Cequence’s differentiated approach to application security requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service. Various Fortune 500 companies in finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries are protecting their revenue generating applications, using Cequence Security.
Site Reliability Engineer Position Overview
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for operating our SaaS solution. You will be responsible for its availability, performance, monitoring, compliance and all other aspects commonly applicable for a SaaS solution. We are looking for individuals who would not only help us operate the SaaS services, but automate the workflows for repeatable and seamless operation.
There are multiple openings for the Site Reliability Engineers in both our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters and our Cincinnati, OH development center.
- Maintain and operate our SaaS service with high availability.
- Automate the various operation workflows.
- Provide process improvements through automation.
- Work on reducing the mean time to resolution.
- Conduct post-mortems of incidents and customer escalations.
- Manage, monitor and report the SLOs, SLAs.
- Build systems to improve the efficiency for SaaS in terms of cost and people.
- Expert level experience with various Linux based operating systems.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and virtualization technologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with high-availability operations management, including deployment automation and rollback strategies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with application and service monitoring tools and techniques.
- Passion for designing, building and managing resilient applications and infrastructure at scale.
- Experience with ‘Infrastructure as Code’ frameworks such as Ansible,Terraform, Pulumi, aws-cdk, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline such as Jenkins, Gitlab is a plus.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kafka is a plus.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!