Cequence Security provides enterprises with an AI-powered, container-based software platform that stops sophisticated bot attacks targeted at web and API applications, causing business logic abuse, and exploitation attacks on application vulnerabilities. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars each year in account take over fraud, stolen credentials and other forms of breaches. This platform can be deployed within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service.
Member of the Technical Staff Position Overview
As a member of the Cequence Security technical staff you will work with a small talented team of engineers to extend our innovative next generation bot mitigation platform.
- Work with a small talented team of engineers to extend our innovative next generation bot mitigation platform
- Design, develop and unit-test software that runs in diverse environments, like traditional data centers and public/private clouds
- Build robust, highly scalable, highly performant solutions for the fortune 500 companies around the globe
- Innovate – product, platform and the process to continuously improve our value proposition to customers
- Like the thrill of early stage startups, enjoy working in a fast paced and open environment
- C/C++ programming skills combined with one or more scripting languages – Python, Perl, Unix Shell scripting
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols like TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS
- Good knowledge of modern Linux or Unix internals, sockets and systems programming
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with any Web Servers, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent – Computer Science preferred
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work at a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!