Cequence Security protects consumer facing web applications and APIs at large enterprises from a variety of threats. The Cequence API security platform prevents online fraud, business logic attacks, exploits and sensitive data exposure for enterprise customers in the finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries. Our API security platform is the only solution on the market that unifies runtime API visibility, security risk monitoring, and patented behavioral fingerprint-based threat prevention to consistently detect and prevent ever evolving online attacks. The platform requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly as a SaaS, in the data center or the cloud. These attacks cost enterprises millions of dollars in fraud, loss of revenue, brand damage, etc. Cequence’s differentiated approach to application security requires no application integration and can be deployed very quickly within customer premises as well as consumed by customers as a SaaS service. Various Fortune 500 companies in finance, banking, retail, social media and travel/hospitality industries are protecting their revenue generating applications, using Cequence Security.
Location: United States (Remote)
Position Type: Full-Time Employment
Industry: Cyber Security
As a Full Stack Engineer – React & NodeJS at Cequence Security, you will be responsible for developing and working on back-end and front-end components of our products. A major responsibility of your role will be to design and develop new product ideas and features from conception to final implementation and end to end. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Full Stack Engineer – React & NodeJS Position
- Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience (UX), Product Architects to understand requirements for software development in an Agile environment.
- Implement front-end and back-end business logic for new features.
- Work in a Test-Driven Development environment focused on producing reliable, well-documented production code.
- Work on existing code bases to contribute feature requests in React and relevant framework/libraries, HTML, CSS.
- Design and develop RESTful services and APIs for internal and external consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or another relevant field.
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda / serverless environments is a plus
- Experience with working in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work in a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!