Location: United States (Remote)
Role Title: Director of Information Security and Compliance
Position Type: Full-Time Employment
Industry: Cyber Security
Cequence Security provides enterprises with an ML-based application security platform that detects and stops sophisticated threats targeting public-facing web and API applications. Our products enable large enterprises to discover and classify their public-facing APIs for security risks, detect active attacks and threats on those APIs from malicious users, and protect the APIs from detected threats. Our products enable some of the largest financial, retail, and social media organizations to discover and protect their public-facing APIs.
Your role as a Director of Information Security and Compliance is to deeply understand the current state audit processes, metrics, information architecture and gaps within the organization and add new business capabilities (such as customer audits).
- You will be in charge of supporting the security audit and compliance process for all of Cequence’s existing compliance frameworks (SOC2, PCI, etc)
- Oversee management of information security tools, contracts, documentation, standards, and processes to ensure an operating environment that is sound, sustainable, and compliant with company policies and requirements
- Develop a strong partnership with the Engineering and SaaS teams to thoroughly understand the team’s business strategy and operational objectives
- Evolve capability to monitor threats and vulnerabilities as well as detect, investigate, respond to, and recover from incidents
- Advocate for all company security-related issues, across the organization
- Motivated self-starter who works well in a startup environment with light supervision
- Excellent relationship building and phenomenal communication skills
- A knack for identifying and investigating anomalies in data & coming up with creative solutions
- Familiarity with modern cloud (AWS, and microservices environments)
- Proven track record in establishing security and compliance program from the ground up and a minimum of 3 years’ experience driving and overseeing end-to-end external audits
Come talk with us if you’re looking to make a difference and work in a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. It’s the best career decision that you can make!